- Online Speciality Shop A collection of the hidden gems the Robertson Winery produce. Non Alcoholic Sparkling wine and Chocolate and Wine pairing packs now also available.
- Constitution Road takes Double Gold! If wine could compete in athletics, Robertson Winery’s Constitution Road Shiraz would be a legendary Olympian by now. At the 2014 Michelangelo Awards, the 2010 Constitution Road Shiraz took a Double Gold while the 2011 vintage also took a gold.
- Barristers Gamefish Salad & Pinot Noir We caught up with Lance Chandler the owner of one of Cape Town’s best known restaurants, Barristers where Robertson Winery’s wines occupy both the house wine positions and are some of the top sellers. Chandler has recently opened The Bay in Constantia, a family friendly restaurant attached to False Bay Rugby Club with a beer ... Read More
- Here’s to an Outlandish Summer! Summer is almost here and that means long, lazy lunches, outdoor eating and great wine enjoyed with friends. We spoke to the queen of alfresco food, Jules Mercer of Outlandish Kitchen to get her take on summer, fresh produce and a couple of killer recipes.
- Introducing Lightly Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc! A completely new style in wine, Robertson Winery’s new Lightly Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc is a sensory experience packed with flavour and a light fizz. It’s the wine of the summer. Think of it as a spritzer, but without the soda, a wine with attitude and cheekiness, both refreshing and sophisticated for when the summer heats ... Read More